HKUA HKSCO Roundtable Discussion – Treatment Paradigm update in nmCRPC and mHSPC
We are pleased to inform you that the Roundtable Discussion – Treatment Paradigm update in nmCRPC and mHSPC will be held on 5 October (Wed). The event is jointly co-organised by Hong Kong Urological Association and Hong Kong Society of Clinical Oncology. You are cordially invited to participate in the hybrid event with details as follows,
- Topic: Roundtable Discussion – Treatment Paradigm update in nmCRPC and mHSPC
- Date: 5 October 2022 (Wed)
- Format: Zoom (Online) or Function Room 3, 3/F, The Mira Hong Kong (Physical)
- Time: 7:00 – 8:30pm [HKT]
- Dr Peter Ka-fung CHIU – President of Hong Kong Urological Association
- Overseas Speaker:
- Dr Kenneth CHEN – Consultant, Department of Urology, Singapore General Hospital
- Dr. Kae Jack TAY – Senior Consultant, Department of Urology, Singapore General Hospital
- Dr Bryan Cho-Wing LI – Associate Consultant, Division of Haematology and Medical Oncology, Queen Mary Hospital
The poster is attached for your reference. Please register via https://hs.medipr.org/roundtable-discussion-symposium
This event will follow the Government’s Vaccine pass arrangement and social distancing measures in accordance with the public health emergency regulations under the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance. (COVID-19 Thematic Website – Together, We Fight the Virus – Frequently Asked Questions on New Requirements to Reduce Gatherings (coronavirus.gov.hk)) with key points as below,
- All participants must scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” venue QR code using the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application on their mobile phones/other mobile devices before entering the premises.
- All participants must follow the Vaccine Pass arrangement (Government announces implementation arrangements for Vaccine Pass (info.gov.hk)).
- All participants are suggested to do RAT on the event day and keep record of the testing result, anyone with close contact with suspected COVID-19 case, under quarantine, having RAT positive result, must not allowed to attend the event physically.
- All participants must not consume food or drink when away of table, and must wear a mask.
For enquiry, please contact Ms, Joanne Kowk at Tel: 2814 5142 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your support to the event!
Hong Kong Urological Association