We are pleased to inform you that the registration of HKUA – The 27th Annual Scientific Meeting 2022 is NOW OPENED! Interested parties please fill in the online registration form attached.
The 27th Hong Kong Urological Association Annual Scientific Meeting 2022
6 November 2022 (Sunday)
08:30 – 17:00
Kerry Hotel, 38 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Please fill-in the registration form via: https://forms.gle/9ZfwmEL8EhnQ1pYN7, or by scanning the QR code on the poster.
Submit the entry via email to email@example.com with the information listed below:
- Name of participant (as stated on the identification document)
- Phone number
- Work place
- Text description of the logo design concept (no more than 300 words, either in Chinese or English)
The attachment(s) should not exceed 30MB in total
- The event will be held in a hybrid format this year. For participants who shall attend the event virtually, a separate email with the Zoom Webinar links attached will be sent to you closer to the event date.
- Physical participation is on first come first serve basis. Participants who have registered their attendance as “On-site” but have exceeded the venue’s accommodation will be notified closer to the event date.
- Participants who shall attend the event physically; please note the following ‘Health and Safety Measures” for the event in view of the current COVID-19 pandemic situation:
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the venue during the event; no refreshment will be served during the event.
- All attendees are required to wear masks throughout the event.
- All attendees are required to use the “Leave Home Safe” app and provide necessary vaccination records for the venue’s verification.
- All attendees are required to present a photo showing the respective negative RAT* result obtained within 24 hours before entering the event venue.
- Please follow the latest legislative amendments, directions and specifications under the Prevention and Control Ordinance gazetted. Kindly note that the event details may be further amended, subject to the captioned updates.
*All attendees shall mark on the RAT testing kit his/ her name as well as the date and time of taking the test. All attendees shall take a photo of the testing kit and save it in his/ her mobile phone for checking by the venue staff before entering the premises, and for inspection by authorized officers upon request. For epidemic prevention reasons, there is no need to present the actual testing kit.